Safety Selector Delete for the Kriss Vector family of firearms. This Delete replaces the factory thumb selector on either the left or the right side of the weapon, removing the selector lever on that side. It is ambidextrous meaning that the Delete can be used on either the left or the right side of your Kriss Vector. It can be paired with one of our other machined aluminum selectors, or run with the factory Kriss Vector selector on the opposing side.
Our Deletes are compatible with both Gen1 (45 degree throw) and Gen2 Vectors. They are machined from billet 6061T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625. These Deletes fit all calibers of Vector, including 9×19, 9×21, 10mm, 45ACP, 40S&W and .357SIG.
- Ambidextrous Safety Delete for Kriss Vector
- Removes either Left or Right side selector lever
- Drop In Replacement
- Fit with ALL folding stocks and braces on the market (incl. factory Kriss Gen1 and Gen2 models)
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6
- Anodized MIL-A-8625 Type 3 Hard Coat
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.