We are proud to offer safety selectors for the Kriss Vector family of firearms. Our selectors are slightly shorter than the factory levers, which allows the shooter to take full advantage of the high grip position on the Vector receiver without the discomfort of the selectors biting into the trigger finger. We have also done away with the tapered factory selector flanges, replacing them with robust cylindrical bosses that are more comfortable and intuitive to operate from a much broader range of hand positions.
Our selectors were designed specifically for the Gen2 Vector (45 degree throw), but will also fit and operate with Gen1 receivers. Machined from billet 6061T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625. These selectors fit all calibers of Vector, including 9×19, 9×21, 10mm, 45ACP, 40S&W and .357SIG.
- Right or Left Side Safety Selector for Kriss Vector
- 3mm Shorter Selector Allows Highest Grip on Receiver
- Ergonomic Profile Enables Intuitive Manipulation
- Drop In Replacement
- Fit with ALL folding stocks and braces on the market (incl. factory Kriss Gen1 and Gen2 models)
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6
- Anodized MIL-A-8625 Type 3 Hard Coat
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.