Use this drop in Safety Delete to correctly remove the intrusive factory safety on your CZ Scorpion EVO3. Our ambidextrous safety delete can be used on either the RIGHT or LEFT side of your Scorpion Evo. The unique wing on our Safety Delete prevents the selector from being pushed laterally through the trigger pack. Can be used with the factory selector installed on the opposite side, or mix/match this delete with one of our other CZ Scorpion safety selectors for a truly personalized selector setup. Laser etched with a position indicator to clearly communicate safe/fire weapon status to other operators. Machined from billet 6061T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625, this the toughest Safety Selector available.
- Ambidextrous Safety Delete Fits CZ Scorpion EVO3 Pistol and Carbine
- Left or Right Side Compatible
- V2 Wing Shape Helps Retain Part
- Cannot Be Pushed Through Trigger Pack
- Drop In Replacement
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6
- Anodized MIL-A-8625 Type 3 Hard Coat
- Laser Etched Position Indicator
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA. Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.