Our charging handle for the B&T APC9/45/223/300 features a knurled aluminum finger catch that rotates freely as the handle is pulled rearward and the weapon is charged. The knurled texture provides for a very comfortable yet very positive purchase on the charge handle, and by free floating the finger catch the charging action is very smooth regardless of what angle/rotation the handle is engaged from. Our charging handle is ambidextrous and can be used on either the right or left side of the APC9/45/223/300.
The center spindle is made from chromoly steel and heat treated then black nitride finished. The knurled finger catch is 6061T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625 for black, and TypeII ClassII for Red.
PLEASE NOTE: This charging handle is NOT compatible with bolts in the B&T guns that utilize factory folding changing handles; such as the APC Pro series and some of the APC “K” series. Meaning, if your APC has a factory folding charging handle, our charging handle is not compatible at this time.
- Knurled Texture Finger Catch
- Free Float/Rotation of Finger Catch to Spindle
- Increased Grip and Smoother Bolt Action
- Fits all current B&T APC Bolts including 9mm, 45ACP, .233/5.56, and 300BLK
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6 Finger Catch
- Machined Chromoly Steel Charging Spindle, Black Nitride
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.