1913/Picatinny/Sig type stock or arm brace adapter for your CZ Bren 2. Our adapter is low profile and integrates any 1913 type stock or brace directly to the upper receiver of the Bren 2. The adapter is secured to the upper receiver using a single T25 drive screw; this eliminates the infamous “wobble” of the factory stock adapters. We selected the T25 drive torx screw to match the factory (and HBI) handguards fasteners, keeping maintenance tools to a minimum. Our mount is machined from billet 6061T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized to MIL-A-8625.
- 1913/Picatinny/Sig Type Stock/Brace adapter for CZ Bren 2
- Allows for use of all 1913 Type Braces and Stocks
- Fits all Bren 2 Variants (2S, 2MS, 556×45 and 762×39)
- Drop In, No Additional Parts or Hardware Needed
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6
- Anodized MIL-A-8625 Type 3 Hard Coat
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
All NFA rules apply (if using this product on a pistol).