Simple fan port compensator for your 9mm rifle. The small periphery ports on the top side allow gas to push the muzzle downward, and a slight reverse taper on the inner bore allows gas to pull the muzzle forward. Both effects help to reduce felt recoil and keep the rifle on target.
Machined from chromoly steel, finished in black phosphate, and includes a crush washer. Can also be used on 223/300 caliber rifles, but the larger bore and taper in this compensator are specifically intended for 9mm projectiles. Please select your barrel thread from the drop down box above.
- Fan Port Compensator for 9mm
- Includes 1/2″ Crush Washer
- Length 1.753″, Thread Depth .730″
- Weight is 2.85oz (incl. Washer)
- Machined from Chromoly Steel
- Black Phosphate Finished per MIL-STD-171
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.