We designed this dedicated mount to marry the Surefire M300 Rail Mount light to the B&T APC and GHM receivers in the simplest, strongest, most elegant and ergonomic manner possible. The mount is machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodize black per MIL-A-8625. Our mount is ambidextrous and will replace the factory polymer picatinny/1913 rail section on either the left or right side of the weapon. After installation the M300 light body rides just 38mm from the centerline of the weapon (measured from centerline of bore axis to centerline of light axis) with the lens on a M300C sitting a comfortable 23mm behind the muzzle. Using the standard M300C or V bezel allows clearance for suppressors up to 1.85″ in diameter.
Two screws are included to secure the M300 light body to the mount before installing the sub-assembly onto the weapon using the B&T factory hardware. You will need either a 2mm hex/allen key or a Torx T10 key to remove and re-install the factory hardware (depending on model).
NOTE: When mounted on the right side of the APC the Surefire push button caps will clear the B&T folding stock when stored, however the wired pressure switch caps WILL NOT allow the stock to lock closed.
- Surefire M300 Rail Mount for B&T APC and GHM9
- Allows Light Mounting on Left or Right Side
- Compatible with Surefire Pressure Switches
- Replaces Factory Picatinny Rail Sections
- Lowest Profile Mounting with Tight Fitment to Weapon
- Machined Aluminum 6061-T6
- Hard Anodized Black Per MIL-A-8625
- (Surefire M300 Light IS NOT INCLUDED)
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.