KAK Shockwave Blade pistol brace (stabilizer) kit. This kit includes the Shockwave Blade, a dedicated buffer tube, and a castle nut. The buffer tube is important because it has detent pockets machined into the outside diameter, these detents are specifically designed to work with the Shockwave Blade. The set screw in the bottom of the Shockwave Blade brace can be tightened into any of the 12 detents, providing both length adjustment and a positive anti-rotation lock feature at all 12 positions. The total combined weight of all three parts is only 10.4oz.
Fits any pistol with AR type buffer tube threads available. Please note that our kit DOES NOT include any springs or buffer weights (although the buffer tube DOES accept carbine springs/weights).
- Shockwave Blade Pistol Brace/Stabilizer Kit
- Includes (1) KAK Shockwave Blade (Black or FDE)
- Includes (1) Dedicated Blade Buffer Tube with Adjustment Detents
- Includes (1) Mil-Spec Castle Nut with Staking Cuts
- Total Weight of 10.4oz
- Approved by ATF For Use on Pistols
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA.
Gunsmith Installation Recommended for All Parts.