Our Gen 1 handguards for your CZ Bren 2 MS feature a gas system extension knob that allows easy external adjustments of the factory gas regulator once the longer handguard has been installed.
This 10.8″ handguard is ideal for all 11″ and 14″ barrel Bren 2 MS models in both 556/223 and 7.62×39 calibers. Our handguards are designed to truly “free float” the barrel and provide the operator with over 2x the support hand area and over 5x the M-Lok positions as compared to the factory Bren 2 MS handguard. PEQ-15/ATPIAL type IR sight systems are easily mounted out front above your support hand thanks to a full length continuous 1913/picatiny top rail. Our handguard also includes a integrated QD mounting plate system for seamless sling integration right where you need it.
Additionally, we are proud to offer a direct mount light variant compatible with Surefire® 300/600, StreamLight® Protac Rail, Modlite, and other popular bodies. The simple and robust mounting design (patents pending) replaces an M-Lok position with body specific mounting geometry for weapon lights. This light mounting solution offers the simplest, lowest profile, lightest weight, and arguably most rigid light body integration at no additional cost. If your application requires a weapon light, you might want to consider this option.
Installation Guide: HANDGUARD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CZ BREN 2 MS .
- 10.8″ M-Lok Handguard for the CZ Bren 2 MS
- Gen 1 Includes Gas System Extension
- M-Lok Accessory Interface, Full Length 1913 Top Rail
- QD Mounting Plate Included
- Optional Direct Mount Light Geometry for select Surefire® and StreamLight® Bodies
- Total Weight Installed is 11.0 oz (Factory Bren 2 MS Pistol Handguard is 10.27oz)
- Machined Aluminum 6061, Anodized MIL-A-8625 Type 3 Hard Coat
- Machined 4140 Chromoly, Heat Treated, Black Nitrided
- Multiple Patents Pending
Designed and Manufactured completely in USA. 922r Compliant.